The Helix Pharmacy System offers features that meet the dispensing needs of a patient population whose demographics allow for self medicating as well as dosing administered by a facility caregiver.
- Remote Dispensing system interfaces – Pxysis, Talyst, Exchange Labs In Site system
- Cycle fill programs for Daily Dose or multi-day supply
- Inventory management
- Manage multiple locations from a Central Server
- MedTablet eMAR – electronically manage charting administration events, interface with blue tooth vital sign recording
- Collect and share data via export or interfaces
[green]Long Term Care Software Interoperability[/green]
One of the biggest problems in Long Term Care is associated with unnecessary duplication of effort, the cost of staff time, and associated paper costs in producing and maintaining medical records.
Complete this form to learn more about these issues and the opportunities to achieve resolve them.